7.06.2013

Family | Adkins

As a photographer, there's nothing I strive for more than this: being with you along your journey. I've known the Adkins for many years, since before they were dating! I photographed their engagement & wedding in 2010, which happened to be the first wedding I ever shot. Last year I travelled to shoot their maternity session, one I won't forget since Rebecca had small contractions and we thought Liam would come in that moment. Thankfully, Liam was born two days later. And now, in just a few hours, I'm going to be celebrating Liam's first year of life. I can't believe it's been a year already! But I definitely feel accomplished to continue to be there for the Adkins, even if it's just behind the lens. Thank you for believing in my talent and supporting it through the years!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this, Ashley! We have had the same photographer for years. She shot our engagement photos, wedding, anniversary and will shoot preg pictures whenever we get preg! I just love the thought of walking through life together :)

    ReplyDelete